Friday, January 29, 2010

School of Rock: Eden Prairie's turn to Rock!

The St. Paul school set the bar pretty high going into the Paul Green School of Rock concert last weekend, and the Eden Prairie kids did not disappoint! Man these kids make me feel like an underachiever, they are so talented! This time around the kids rocked out to songs by Led Zeppelin, the Rolling Stones, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers. They still won't let me enroll (age for enrollment is 8-18 years) but at least now I have a t-shirt.


Both schools had their Best of Season show at Bogart's Night Club in Apple Valley this past Saturday. I brought my little rocker-in-waiting (she's got a couple years until she's old enough to hit the stage) and got to experience a show sans my camera. Looking forward to what next season brings!

http://www.schoolofrock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment