Friday, August 20, 2010

They had me at, "sure I'll jump from that"

Meet Tera & Henry.  They are getting married TOMORROW.  I am honored & excited to be shooting their wedding, especially after all the fun that was had during their engagement session!  I am a country girl, born & raised (seriously, I had a rafter of wild turkeys walk through my backyard this morning...& I know that a group of turkeys is called a "rafter"...that's country girl stuff), but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the opportunity to shoot city sessions.  I love the atmosphere & all of the different colors & textures.  It makes me happy.  And shooting a couple like Tera & Henry makes me happy too.  They are completely smitten with eachother & are all about letting the good times roll.  Here are some pictures from our engagement session, where there was kissing, laughing, & impromptu dancing in the street.



No comments:

Post a Comment