Friday, August 20, 2010

Weddings: Eric & Alyse

Once upon a time (well not THAT long ago) a friend of a friend asked if I would pretty please photograph her wedding.  Having exclusively shot children & families prior to that I nervously accepted this request.  I am so glad I did because: 1) their wedding was romantic & fabulous, and 2) it made me realize what a true wedding junkie I truly was.  That first wedding was two years ago in Stillwater, MN.  A town where I worked in a past life & miss dearly.  Fast forward to the present, when soon-to-be-married couple Eric & Alyse asked me to shoot their wedding & told me their ceremony & reception would be on a river boad on the St. Croix in Stillwater.  I was thrilled!  And when they told me they'd be getting ready at the gorgeous William Sauntry Mansion?  Be still, my heart!  And when I arrived and Eric was dressed in a white tux...you get it, it made me happy.  Here are some pictures from a beautiful wedding on a beautiful day of a beautiful couple.




No comments:

Post a Comment