Thursday, May 5, 2011

Como Session with E + B

I met up with E & B at the Como Conservatory in St. Paul for another faux spring session.  I need to express my love for the Conservatory.  It is a fantastic and beautiful place to shoot; HOWEVER, I am highly anticipating getting outside for some actual spring sessions!!  I write this holding back tears as I watch the rain drizzle down my window.  Again.

The obvious must be stated, by the way, that these two adorable kids have way more style than I do.  I'm not ashamed to admit it.  They are snazzy little dressers!  We had a lot of fun running briskly walking responsibly around the Conservatory and even got outside long enough to lose the feeling in our fingers and toes.  Thanks for a fun morning out with me E & B and Mom, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment