Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Catch Me If You Can: My Session with B & F

To say that I am a multi-tasker would be an exaggeration.  Actually, it would be a down-right lie.  My husband would tell you that I have a difficult time chewing gum and composing a complete sentence at the same time.  And I wouldn't have much of an argument, as I struggle to write this blog post and listen to music at the same time!  In fact, I just had to break from writing to do a little dance in my chair to SexyBack by Justin Timberlake.  Anyways...I do, however, love taking pictures, crazy cute kids, and exercise that doesn't feel like exercise.  Combine those three things and you have my session with B & F.  On our first attempt at their session we were rained out.  Weird, I know, it's hardly rained at all this spring (heavy on sarcasm).  We tried again the next morning with sunny skies.  There's so much brotherly love between these two.  So cute!  Full of smiles and energy.  The little man was going full speed ahead the entire session and was never without a smile on his face.  It was a fun way to start off the day!  Thanks for spending the morning with me boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment