Friday, March 23, 2012

{ENJOY} Workshop with Erin Johnson Photography

As I'd mentioned in my previous post, I've deemed 2012 to be a year I'm dedicating to both personal and professional growth.  I am super excited to be registered for several workshops this year to help me focus my business and fuel my creative fire.  Earlier this month, I attended the one-day info packed extravaganza known as the {ENJOY} Workshop, hosted by wedding photographer Erin Johnson at her Minneapolis studio.  Erin offered up so much helpful insight on how she's built a successful photography business as well as critiqued our work and helped us determine our style.  I left her workshop feeling more confident, inspired, motivated and full of ideas that I am so excited to incorporate into my own business!  Thanks Erin, for sharing your talents in both photography and mentoring, and to the group of photographers with whom I was able to share the experience.  And last but not least, to newlyweds Dan and Kendra, who brought the fun and the sexy and were SO much fun to shoot! 










No comments:

Post a Comment