Tuesday, April 10, 2012

BUNNYPALOOZA 2012

I hope that everyone enjoyed a wonderful Easter!  It is amazing the amount of candy that can be collected (not to mention consumed) in a single day.  I am slowly weening myself off of sugar in an attempt to minimize my withdrawl symptoms.  Unfortunately, I've found that I can not be trusted alone with a hollow chocolate bunny...large, small, or even jumbo sized. 

Speaking of bunnies...A few weeks ago, we started getting into the Easter spirit with our third annual Bunnypalooza.  Harley and Bailey returned for another year of fun with the kids, along with a few new furry faces: Lexur, Pretzel, and Shanay.  As you'd imagine with a child and bunny combo, it was two days full of fun and surprises!  If you're intested in joining in on the fun next year please contact me at amber.wiener@alaflutter.com and you'll be added to the distribution list.

Thanks again to all of the kiddos that came over to play!  Happy Easter and Happy Spring!



























No comments:

Post a Comment