Saturday, January 15, 2011

Project 365: Day 11

Sure, your birthday is one day out of the year but the celebration surrounding your birthday should continue on for days. I use "but it's my birthday" as bargaining power around my house for at least a week after my birthday. It's potency tends to taper off quicker than I'd like, expecially when I'm using it to get my husband to hand me the remote because I'm too comfy to move, but a gal's got to try.

We continued the birthday celebration in St. Louis Park Saturday night with my brother-in-law and his wife. We were celebrating his birthday too. Woot woot! Double the fun! We had a nice dinner at Cooper Pub (I could SO go for some of their Baked Cheddar and Tomato soup right now!!) and then took in a showing of the Green Hornet at the Icon Theater ...VIP style! Cozy oversized seats and a cocktail or two. Definitely my theater of choice for an enjoyable movie experience. And yes, you read that right. I saw the Green Hornet. And I'm not apologizing for it. I laughed. Numerous times. If I can drink cocktails in a movie theater I'm probably not going to go the intellectually stimulating movie route. Just a little inside information on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment