Monday, January 10, 2011

Project 365: Day 5

Our family spent the afternoon with Laura Pixley, who recently received her Masters degree in Holistic Health Studies at St. Catherine's (yay, Laura!).  She was generous enough to gather her extended family and share with us her knowledge on subjects from healthier eating habits and being more aware of what we're putting into our bodies, to the practice of Holistic Healing.  I, myself, have some chakras out of wack, but that's a topic for another day.  It was a good afternoon, and what I enjoyed most was listening to Laura speak about something she is passionate about.  It's great when people find something they love and want to share it with others.  I just wish that I would've plugged my ears during some of the heathy eating stuff...my soda goes down better when it doesn't have an aftertaste of guilt.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment