Saturday, January 22, 2011

Project 365: Day 18

The kids and I took in a couple of basketball games over the weekend.  I have a couple of cousins that play for Coon Rapids.  They both won their games and were fun to watch.  I really hope my kids enjoy sports as they grow up.  My husband and I are both sports enthusiasts but certainly aren't pushing them hard core in any particular direction.  We'd prefer to expose them to a lot of different activities and see what sticks.  Considering my son was more interested in his Mario figurines and my daughter kept calling basketball "football" I probably shouldn't set my hopes too high.  Personally, I wanted to run out onto the court at half-time with the other kids and shoot hoops.  I'm curious to see if my jump shot is still in tact.  Aw, memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment